Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Punkin' Time



It's time for carving pumpkins and drinking cider by the fire side. Up here in Athens it's about 47 outside, you can see your breath, it's amazing. I carved this pumpkin tonight after work. I miss being a kid and loving every holiday, even Halloween. I remember running house to house always trying to get the most candy out of all my friends. And bringing some to school the next day to trade with fellow classmates. There was this one house where if you passed through the "scary" haunted front yard you got a KING SIZE candy bar. It was like winning the Olympics of Halloween. Aw what great times. Well I guess I should start working on my costume for this year, I mean hay I've got to rack up all the goods, and beat all the young 'ens on Tuesday! Just kidding. Anyways, enjoy my Happy Jack O' Lantern!

No comments: