Saturday, January 13, 2007

Holiday Recap!
















The holiday's have been a crazy for me! Exams ended my parents flew to Athens, GA for my brothers graduation from UGA. Then I flew out to Albuquerque, NMto visit with my whole family. We ended up getting stuck in the blizzard like conditions there for a few extra days. I barely had enough time to see anyone in Augusta, GA which was really sad. Steven and I started dating officially again, he is just such an amazing man. And now here another semester comes! It been a wonderful whirlwind of stuff the past few months. So here is the best way to chronicle it, by post pictures of all the fanfare!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome underwear picture. If I wasn't already married with 5 kids, well, I'll tell them never to do that.


-Wanda