Sunday, October 01, 2006

Selfishness


This is Snowball the kitten. I found her crying outside my apartment about a week ago. She was really hungry and tired. Now this sounds like such a cute story right? Well actually it taught me a whole lot about how incredibly selfish I am. This kitten was I'm guessing about 2-3 weeks old and could not eat on its own. I had to feed it with a bottle 6 times a day and she did not want to eat from bottle. Anyways, I guess I learned from the short time I had with her than I am:

(1) Super Selfish
(2) Hate to be inconvenienced
(3) Completely self-centered

It's amazing what God can teach through such a small and fuzzy animal. I really had a tuff time taking care of her while going to class and attempting to lead a normal life. It makes me want to wait a long long long long time before I EVER have kids!!!!!! Anyways, Snowball is know being cared for by a loving family in Thomson, GA and doing well. She showed me my own ugly selfishness.

No comments: